Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Civil Engineers (8+ years’ experience) to join a dynamic consulting engineering in the heart of Dublin City Centre.The roles will involve leading the civil engineering requirements on a variety of challenging projects. These range from residential to multi-million-euro commercial developments.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Hybrid Working Options
- Opportunities for progression
The ideal Applicants will have:
- A level 8 qualification and be a Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Ireland carrying out the design of drainage and civil infrastructure for residential and commercial schemes to meet regulations, sustainability and local authority requirements.
- Experience with the Irish Planning system and dealing with Local Authorities to agree drainage and civil infrastructure requirements on projects.
- Experience and knowledge of Civil Design Software – Windes/ Causeway Flow, AutoCAD/ Civil 3D, Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivation to succeed and progress your career within this consultancy.
- Good time management skills, with ability to prioritise work and manage tasks concurrently.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including clients, consultants, contractors, and third parties.